Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Lock Down Day 1 Proper


Yesterday afternoon, Dad, my sister Sienna and I went for a walk around Prestons which is where we we live. We took a rugby ball to pass around. Sienna rode her scooter. It was warm so i had to take my hoodie off. We went through the ponds where there are ducks and geese. we got to a park where all the play stuff was surrounded by caution tape. We played a game of touch rugby and Sienna and I won! It was kind of quiet as not many people were around. After that we then went home the long way and washed our hands.

Thanks,

Arlo

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a fun day on your first day, it's great being able to spend lots of time with your family- thank you for sharing Arlo.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.