Pages

Friday, June 18, 2021

Facts about banksy the famous street artist

  

This presentation is about Banksy the street artist who does lots of famous paintings. Bansky did not sell his artwork but one day he did and someone bought it and sealed it to an art gallery. and they almost sold it for $1.2 million then the craziest thing happened the painting slid out of the portait and got shredded and all that was left behind was his name, Banksy

if you have any questions please ask.

Who is your favourite artist?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Arlo its your boy Archie here I think that this inquiry that you are doing is Outrageous it is interesting and also the facts are correct I hope you keep up the amazing work.From Archie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.