Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2021

the eveoloson of phones

 

https://www.canva.com/design/DAEtZjlXzoo/8Q-2o_bIdww9gdWfuFeuLQ/view?utm_content=DAEtZjlXzoo&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=publishpresent Hey bloggers, It's Arlo and this is a presentation about the evolution of telephones. This is not finished yet and I hope you enjoy! my source are the internet and canva click the link above 

          what's your favorite phone mine is the new iPhone 13

           Arlo singing off

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.